Hello! 16. NCIS. Game of Thrones. House Targaryen. Tiva. Soccer. Survivor of 7-10-11 and 8-6-12 Hope Solo. Cote de Pablo. Love NCIS, USWNT, Emilia Clarkes stellar acting, and just randomness. I will be filling dashes up with the uswnt on game days! BE WARNED! :P Same goes with NCIS Tuesdays and Game of thrones on Sundays! You are welcome to ask me anything! .
- make a chat system
- give alerts when someone answers your ask
- REMOVE THE FUCKING ‘REBLOG AS A LINK’ THING
- FIX THAT FUCKING TUMBLR VIDEO PLAYER GOD DAMNIT
- search multiple tags at once
- MAYBE HAVE A ‘LIVE VIDEO’ BUTTON OR SOMETHING
- FUCKING REMOVE BLOGS THAT HAVE BEEN INACTIVE FOR 18 MONTHS
- REMOVE BLOGS OF PEOPLE WHO SEND HATE OR VIOLATE THE RULES OF TUMBLR (YEA IM LOOKING AT YOU, 12.9 YEAR OLDS)
- SENT FOLDER SENT FOLDER SENT FOLDER like I’m supposed to remember what I just said
Hope Solo @ Sports Spectacular (May 19th, 2013)
“No… no.” He shook his head. “I never meant… forgive me. You have to forgive me.”
“Have to?” It was too late. He should have begun by begging forgiveness. She could not pardon him as she’d intended. She had dragged the wineseller behind her horse until there was nothing left of him. Didn’t the man who brought him deserve the same? This is Jorah, my fierce bear, the right arm that never failed me. I would be dead without him, but… “I can’t forgive you,” she said. “I can’t.”
“I protected you. I fought for you. Killed for you.”
Kissed me, she thought, betrayed me.